Our philosophy is that it is in our clients’ interests to settle their matter in a way that is fair, reasonable and realistic, and that their legal costs reflect this manner of settlement.
With our knowledge & experience, we can assist you to achieve:
- an understanding of your rights & obligations during separation
- the property settlement you are entitled to
- proper levels of financial support for you & your children
- divorce & understanding the consequences of time limits
- protection of your assets upon entering a new relationship
- arrangements that put the best interests of your children first & allow you to maintain a positive relationship with them
We understand that you may be experiencing a challenging time. It is our mission to help you navigate the process of your separation, or asset protection in a new relationship. Once all the legal aspects are complete, you are free to begin a new journey.
Call us on 02 9523 3007 or complete the contact form to arrange a consultation to discuss your family law matter.
Our Head Office is located in Cronulla, NSW and we have access to boardrooms in Sydney CBD for appointments.
Family Law Matters have an enviable record in achieving sensible settlements for clients. We are proud that most of our matters settle before even reaching a court room, and our clients are satisfied that their agreement is reflective of our philosophy. If your preference is to reach a settlement by agreement rather than litigation, you should contact us to help you achieve this goal.
Put your family first; find out what’s fair at Family Law Matters.